Wednesday 16 January 2013

Family day in

Well, its so cold and icy here that today the 3 of us stayed in and had some family time. We baked, painted and played a lot of hide and seek! Hannah had a little mummy make over too.

We made Gingerbread biscuits and decorated them. Unfortunately, Hannah and Jonny decided they looked so tasty that they were demolished before I could get a photo :(

Next up was the painting. That was fun but I made the mistake of putting paint on my daughters nose which in turn lead to a full on paint fight. Thank goodness it was washable. Here's a picture my daughter made me of a dog.



Now on to the mummy makeover. Here is a picture of Hannah looking far too grown up!



Not a very exciting day but what else do you do when it horrible outside! Not enough snow to go out and play :(

X

No comments:

Post a Comment