Sunday 13 January 2013

MUA Nail Effects

I purchased a few MUA make up and nail products last week. In my purchase I ordered constellations and the fur effect nails. I have to say that I love MUAs make up but I am not so keen on their nail polishes or nail effects.

On the below photo the tiny little hundreds and thousands looking balls are the constellations..these all fell off within 5 minutes and look very messy. The dark purple are the fur effect nails. These felt to me as if I had forgotten I had wet polish on my nails and reached down the side of the sofa for something!!!

I will do a separate post on the MUA makeup I purchased as that was so good that it deserves a post of its own. However, I will not be purchasing any nail items from MUA again which is a shame as the prices are great and the colours are lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment